Google Duo is among the best video calling applications accessible on Android and Google every once in a while, continue refreshing the application with another arrangement of highlights. As of late, the tech goliath has included another element that permits clients to send falling to pieces notes and doodles to different clients.
The element is to some degree like Instagram’s Story include that permits clients to type the message on the chose foundation, textual style and send it to companions or family. Likewise, like the Instagram Stories, the message on Google Duo is accessible for review for 24 hours just, after that it consequently gets erased.
Along these lines, on the off chance that you need to add that individual touch to your messages or would prefer not to utilize voice or video messages, the new content and doodle highlight proves to be useful. Thinking about how to utilize these new highlights, follow our bit by bit control:
The most recent variant of Google Duo application
Working web availability
A quick way to send content by means of Google Duo
- Now, tap on the ‘Message’ icon from the bottom right
- Here, tap on the ‘Notes’ tag placed beside the voice and video option
- Tap on the screen to start typing the text message you want and tap on the ‘Send’ button
Do note that you can also choose the font style, color, and size for the text message.
How to send doogle via Google Duo
1. Open Google Duo app on your smartphone
2. Choose a contact and then tap on the ‘Message’ icon from the bottom right corner
3. Now, tap on the ‘Notes’ option and then hit the ‘Doodle’ icon from the top right corner
Choose the brush size, type, color, background color and doodle whatever you want
5. Tap on the ‘Send’ button.
The app also gives an option to mix and match both text and doodle in the same message.